RSS

Welcome to Sisca's World
Hope you enjoy reading.

Senin, 26 Januari 2015

Morning Gratitute

Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you for my being able to awake once again,
to see and to hear this morning
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God
You have done so much for me and You continue to bless me

Please forgive me everyday for anything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to You and I ask Your forgiveness
Please keep me safe from all danger and harm
Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude
Let me make the best of each and everyday to clear my mind so that I can hear from You

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over
Let me continue to see sin through Your eyes and acknowledge it as evil
And when I sin, let me repent and confess with my mouth, my wrongdoing and receive Your forgiveness
And when this world closes in on me, let me remember the example of Jesus - to slip away and find a quiet place to pray

It is the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
Continue to use me to do Your will
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessings to others
Keep me strong that I may help the weak
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others

I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way
I pray for those who are misjudge and misunderstood
I pray for those who don't know You intimately,
I pray for those who don't believe,
and I thank You that You are in my heart
and that I do believe and have true faith in You
I believe that You change people and You can change all things

I pray for every family members in my home
I pray for peace, love and joy in our home
that we are out of debt and all our needs are met
I pray that every eye that reads this knows
there is no problem, circumstance or situation greater than You
Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight
I pray that these words be received into hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth that confess them willingly.

This is my prayer
And I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour.
Amen.

---
I found this prayer from a website and fallen in love with this prayer, sorry I couldn't remember the website. The prayer has been edited and suited with me and so you can do it for you - and I use this prayer as my morning gratitude for one new beginning of my life.
Hope this prayer can touch your hearts too.